Meeting Packet Advertisements
Each NASED member and conference attendee receives a pocket-folder of information upon checking in at the registration table. The packet includes the agenda, a variety of information pertaining to the meeting, and various other information.
Your organization may supply a one-page, single-sided advertisement for inclusion in the packet. Between 80 and 100 packets are generally handed out over the course of the meeting.
Cost per advertisement: $300
- The advertisement should be printed on white or grey non-gloss paper.
- The paper cannot be larger than 8 ½ x 11.
- Payment must be received prior to the advertisements being included in the packets.
- 100 copies of the advertisement should be provided to NASED prior to the deadline.
- Advertisements will be placed behind all relevant conference material.
- Advertisements will be placed in random order. NASED staff will have sole discretion in placement of advertisements within the packets.
Contact: For additional details or questions on advertisements please contact the NASED secretariat. Send all fees and advertisements to the Houston address (21946 Royal Montreal Dr. Suite 100; Katy, TX 77450.)
NASED will not permit inclusion of any inappropriate text or photos. NASED staff has sole authority over what will be included in the packets, where the advertisements will be placed, etc. In the event that NASED is unable to include an advertisement in the packet for any reason, the fee will be returned. No other recovery options are available.